Thursday, June 8, 2017

Sunnyvale Squares June 8

We had a great time dancing tonight at Sunnyvale Squares to Jim's excellent calling. Here is what we did for rounds this evening.

7:00 Pre-Rounds


Sway For Me IV+2 CHA by Runble

Right Here Waiting For You V+1+1 RB by Preskitts

You Make Me Feel So Young V FT by Krol

Breaking Up Jive IV JV by Croft/de Zordo

Cuando Caliente El Sol IV+1 STS by Crapo

Ob La Di Ob La Da III+1 CHA by Rumble

Blue Shore Rumba III+2 RB by Maguire

Baby's Got a Hold on Me II+1 TS by Dollar/Gilbreath

7:30 Square Dance Party


Rivière de Lune V+1 WZ by Palmquist + Razz Ma Tazz II TS by Auria

Y Bailo III+1+2 CHA by Chadd + Steal Away II+1 WZ by Spence

Smoke Slow Two Step IV+1 STS by Chico + Salty Two Step II TS by Raye

Change Partners III+1 FT by Gardner + Sandy's Waltz II WZ by Porter

Juke Box Baby III+2 QS/TS by Gloodt

See you next week!

2 comments:

  1. Birgit Maguire has a Blue Shore Rumba. III+2l

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I'm discovering I have a few dances that the choreographers are not known. I'm slowly finding them and trying to get that fixed. I've updated my dance and post with her name for the dance. Thanks for letting me know!

    ReplyDelete

Come Dance with Me is now on WordPress!

So, you've probably noticed that I haven't been keeping this blog up. I've moved it to WordPress and have been keeping it up the...