Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Galaxy Rounds June 6

This is the first of two weeks in a row where I have another opportunity to substitute cue for Sue and Phil Harris' Galaxy Rounds Tuesday Phase 3-4 group. I'm not teaching here, but do review or show things that are different in some of the dances I cue so we can add them to our repertoire. Here is what we did last night:

Phase IV:


Concierto de Aranjuez IV BOL by Nolen

Shadows In The Moonlight IV+1 CHA by Slater

Trudie's Foxtrot IV FT by Kilner

You Make My Pants.... IV+2 JV by Hixson

Smoke Slow Two Step IV+1 STS by Chico

Cotton Candy Mambo IV+1 MA by Bond

The Party's Over IV RB by Woodruff

Too Many Rivers IV+1 STS by Hooper

Gardenia Tango IV+1 TG by Parker

Neville's Waltz IV WZ by Parker

Tennessee Waltz Cha IV WZ/CHA by Smith (me)

Phase III:


Ginny Come Bolero III+1 BOL by Galbraith

Pontoon III CHA by Cleek

Just As Much III+2 FT by Nolen

Santa Catalina III JV by Stephenson

Catch A Slow Two Step III+1 STS/JV by Chico

Mambo Bamboo III+2 MB by Barton

I Wanta Quickstep III+1 QS by Palmquist

Colours of the Wind III+2 RB by Clements

Wonderful Rain III STS by Young

Tango Mannita III TG by Smith (not me)

Patricia III+1 TS by Walkinshaw/Sharel

Only Love III+1 WZ by McDowell

Adios IV+1 WZ by Norman

I will be back next week again with another full Phase III-IV program! See you then if not before!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come Dance with Me is now on WordPress!

So, you've probably noticed that I haven't been keeping this blog up. I've moved it to WordPress and have been keeping it up the...