Thursday, June 15, 2017

Sunnyvale Squares June 15

It was a lovely evening dancing tonight. We did have some people away, and a club meeting going on at the same time, so the program is a little 'off' of normal this week. Here is what we danced this evening:

7:00 Pre-Rounds


Cuando Me Cha V+2+2 CHA by

All That Jazz V FT by

Mi Vida IV+2 RB by Read

Uptown III+2 JV by Gloodt

Hernando's Tango III+1 TG by Ackerman

Calendar Girl IV+1 JV by Rotscheid

Carnival IV+1 RB by Rumble

7:30 Square Dance Party


Kiss Me Goodby III+1 RB by Higgins/Gilbert + Wooden Heart II+2 TS by Watanabe

Pop Goes The Movies III+2 TS/FT/RB by Raye + Rainbow Connection IV WZ by Childers

Too Many Rivers IV+1 STS by Hooper + Y Bailo III+1+2 CHA by Chadd

Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da III+1 CHA by Rumble + Spinning Wheel IV WZ by Smith (not me)

King of The Road II TS by MacDougall/Cohen

I'll be away the next two weeks, so there won't be any posts from me until I get back. Sue and Phil Harris have agreed to fill in for me at Sunnyvale Squares while I'm away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come Dance with Me is now on WordPress!

So, you've probably noticed that I haven't been keeping this blog up. I've moved it to WordPress and have been keeping it up the...