Sunday, December 17, 2017

Come Dance with Me is now on WordPress!

So, you've probably noticed that I haven't been keeping this blog up. I've moved it to WordPress and have been keeping it up there.
While I like the looks of this blog better, this one I have to wait until I can get onto my laptop to write, which I'm seldom on as well as being connected to the internet and use a special editing app to do anything. Those are just too many stars that have to align to do anything on here.


WordPress is much easier to use and I can type the program out right away on my phone and get it out the same day pretty much. While it isn't as pretty and doesn't have many template choices, it's probably enough for this little blog.


So, come on over there and click the link to follow me or to get my blog by email. Here is the link to bookmark the site. Drop by and say hi and leave a comment to let me know you've been by.


https://comedancewithme2.wordpress.com

Since this posting is coming so close to Christmas, let me take a moment to wish each and every one of you a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful, prosperous and Happy New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Come Dance with Me is now on WordPress!

So, you've probably noticed that I haven't been keeping this blog up. I've moved it to WordPress and have been keeping it up the...