Saturday, June 10, 2017

Strawberry Festival June 10

This years Strawberry Festival featured Hunter Keller from Billings, Montana. It was well attended with thirteen squares up for the first tip plus a few more spares and more that came in later. There was about 21 Round Dance couples up for the easier phase two dances. So a very good turnout. Here is what I featured for rounds at the dance.

7:30 Pre-Rounds


Ain't Misbehavin' V FT/TS by Slater

Paparazzi V+0+1U CHA by Kincaid

Concierto de Aranjuez IV BOL by Nolen

You Make My Pants... IV+2 JV by Hixson

You Are Always In My Heart III+2 RB by Slater

Hernando's Tango III+1 TG by Ackerman

Four In The Morning II WZ by Mach with (modified ending to fit the music)

King of the Road II TS by MacDougall/Cohen

Fiddlestepper Polka II TS by Brown

8:00pm Square Dance Party


Smoke Slow Two Step IV+1 STS by Chico + All Night II WZ by Jaeb

Angel Jive III+2 JV by Wagenhoffer + Louisiana Saturday Night II TS by Tracey

Any Dream Foxtrot III+1 FT by Pinks + Come Dance With Me II TS by Smith (me)

Pop Muzik IV CHA by Kaaria + Swissy Missy II TS by Koozer

Uptown III+2 JV by Gloodt + Piano Roll Waltz II WZ by Green

Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da III+1 CHA by Rumble + Could I Have This Dance II WZ by Eddins



There was lots of strawberry shortcake to be had on the breaks. I didn't take a picture of that. Maybe I should have... it was really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come Dance with Me is now on WordPress!

So, you've probably noticed that I haven't been keeping this blog up. I've moved it to WordPress and have been keeping it up the...