Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Welcome Again

Welcome to my new Come Dance With Me 2 blog/website location.
I've successfully managed to manually create most everything before realizing there's a migration tool. So, I'm glad to say I won't have to lose all the old blog posts as I used the migration tool to migrate all those over.


I'm mostly up and running I guess. There will still be lots of tweaks and such to come as I learn more about this tool and what I can and can't do. It's a lot more finicky than WordPress was, but I'll see if there's a more direct way. I found an "app" for my Windows 10 laptop which I can do most of the editing and setup on but I'm hoping to use my phone for day-to-day live posts again.


Anyways, check it out. The content is mostly the same. I hope all the links still work and don't point back to WordPress any more. I tried most of them already, but I'm sure a few will slip through.


Let me know what you think and what you might want to see on it and I'll see what it takes to make it happen. I'm still new at this... :)


Add the link to your bookmarks or favourites (update or remove the old one): https://comedancewithme2.blogspot.com/


See you in a circle or square soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come Dance with Me is now on WordPress!

So, you've probably noticed that I haven't been keeping this blog up. I've moved it to WordPress and have been keeping it up the...