Sunday, October 8, 2017

Website Ending - What is the Future???

I got the following letter in the mail and then also by email. I will need to figure out what to do with the website contents I have and how to migrate them elsewhere or just give up and let it disappear into the depths of the interwebs...

There are two kinds of information I have on here. Mostly static information like Future Events, Dance Locations and other pages that don't change or get updated so frequently and then there's the blog part where each club or dance I do, I list the program of dances that are done.

I can list the mostly static information on our NCRDTA website under my name, but don't have a way of doing "live" blogging there, so that part would go.

I could move to Blogger, which has the live blogging, but I'll have to look into the static information pages and see what they have. Anyways, it's going to be a big job to transfer everything over to another site, so let me know what you think.

There are other options in the letter below as well. I'm not a web developer, so creating my own website is not something I am able to do or maintain.

Here is the letter:

 


























No comments:

Post a Comment

Come Dance with Me is now on WordPress!

So, you've probably noticed that I haven't been keeping this blog up. I've moved it to WordPress and have been keeping it up the...