Thursday, October 12, 2017

Sunnyvale Squares Oct. 12

Here are the rounds we did tonight:


Pre-Rounds:

Right Here Waiting For You V+1+1 RB by Preskitt
Rivière de Lune V+1 WZ by Palmquist
You Make Me Feel So Young V FT by Krol
Lady Marmalade IV+1 CHA by De Chenne
Smoke Slow Two Step IV+1 STS by Chico
You Make My Pants Want to Get Up and Dance IV+2 JV by Hixson
Alicia's Waltz II WX by Foust

Square Dance Doubles:

Mambo Bamboo III+2 MB by Barton + Wrapped Around II TS by Seurer


I Wanta Quickstep III+1 QS by Palmquist + Waltz Magic II WZ by Bassett


Hernando's Tango III+1 TG by Ackerman + Tractor Dance II TS by Seurer


Hello Mary Lou III+2 CHA by Scott + The Poet & I II WZ by Brown


Change Partners III+1 FT by Gardner






See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come Dance with Me is now on WordPress!

So, you've probably noticed that I haven't been keeping this blog up. I've moved it to WordPress and have been keeping it up the...