Friday, September 22, 2017

Advanced Squares Sept. 22

It was a beautiful warm day today for the first day of fall. Nice evening for dancing. Tonight was the monthly Advanced Squares in Fremont. I got to cue with the famous Jet Roberts.
Here are the rounds we did this evening:

Pre-Rounds:

Calendar Girl IV+1 JV by Rotscheid
Y Bailo III+1+2 CHA by Chadd
Hernando's Tango III+1 TG by Ackerman
Street Fair II TS by Merola

Square Dance Doubles:

September Foxtrot IV+1 FT by Slotsve + Sittin' On Go II TS by Smith (me)

Love Potion #9 III+2 CHA by Huckeby + Piano Roll Waltz II WZ by Green

Scheherazade IV+1 WZ by Gloodt + Swissy Missy II TS by Koozer

You Make My Pants Want To Get Up And Dance IV+2 JV by Hixson + Feelin' II WZ by Barbee

Non Dimenticar III+1 RB by Rumble + Could I Have This Dance II WZ by Eddins

See you all next month for more advanced dancing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come Dance with Me is now on WordPress!

So, you've probably noticed that I haven't been keeping this blog up. I've moved it to WordPress and have been keeping it up the...