Thursday, September 21, 2017

Rockin' Jokers Sept. 20

This evening I got to guest cue at the Rockin' Jokers Plus square Dance club. What a treat and a fun club to visit. Lots of whooping and laughing and noisy fun during the squares.
These are the rounds I did for mostly new graduates from recent beginner Waltz, Two Step, CHA and Rumba classes.

Dream Lover III+1 RB by Gill + Manuela II WZ by Sobala

Harper Valley CHA III CHA by Edwards + Houston II TS by Smith (not me)

Rhythm of the Rain III+1 RB by Seurer + Steal Away II WZ by Spence

I'll Be The One III+1 CHA by Jabour + Every Day II TS by Harris

Their regular cuer, Anne Gracia will be back next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come Dance with Me is now on WordPress!

So, you've probably noticed that I haven't been keeping this blog up. I've moved it to WordPress and have been keeping it up the...