Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Website Updates

It's been awhile, but I've finally got the website updated and hope to post new content regularly. I've added some new pages and information, and updated my current cueing schedule for 2017. It's a live page, so it gets updated as the year goes on, so check back every once in awhile for updates. I'm still experimenting with some of the other features of the website - if I can use them somewhere or not and whether they're doing what I think they should be doing or not. I'll mention whether it's being tested and what can be done as a backup. Right now I'm experimenting with the contact me form. Anyways, just thought I'd post a quick note letting you know about all the updates..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come Dance with Me is now on WordPress!

So, you've probably noticed that I haven't been keeping this blog up. I've moved it to WordPress and have been keeping it up the...