Sunday, August 20, 2017

Star Eights August 20

It was an interesting night. Our caller has gone off to watch the eclipse and we had Vicki Woods to fill in and provide some dancing fun, which she did. We also lost some of our higher level dancers to the eclipse also, so it was a phase 2 easy night tonight. Here is what we did:

All Shook Up II TS by Becker + Dreams Come True II WZ by Cooksey

Come Dance With Me II TS by Smith (me)

Doggie In The Window II WZ by Goode

Hole In My Pocket II TS by Fisher + Forget Me Not Waltz II WZ by Croft

The Lady Takes the Cowboy Every Time II TS by Wilhoit

Could I Have This Dance II WZ by Eddins + Fireman Two Step II+1 TS by Eddins

See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come Dance with Me is now on WordPress!

So, you've probably noticed that I haven't been keeping this blog up. I've moved it to WordPress and have been keeping it up the...