Saturday, July 29, 2017

Whing Ding July 29

This month's Whing Ding was the Caller Appreciation dance so we have many callers on the program and Sue Harris and I on the rounds for the evening. We had a wonderful evening dancing both squares and rounds. I didn't write down what Sue cued, but we split the pre-rounds and alternated the single rounds between tips. Here are the rounds I did:

Pre-Rounds:


Daydream Foxtrot IV FT by Knight

Uptown III+2 JV by Gloodt

Colours of the Wind III+2 RB by Clements

Tiny Bubbles II TS by Smelser

Beach Party CHA II CHA by Williams

Square Dance Portion:


In The Misty Moonlight III+1 RB by Skillet

Irish Washerwoman III CHA by Buckmaster/Reigel

Ascot's Rumba III RB by Kennedy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come Dance with Me is now on WordPress!

So, you've probably noticed that I haven't been keeping this blog up. I've moved it to WordPress and have been keeping it up the...